ON-LINE STORE CLOSED-RE-OPEN JULY 17, 2016 League Approved Third Party Merchandise and Retailers
Larry Fritsch Cards has created three sets of baseball cards of former players, coaches and chaperones from the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League.
- Series I consists of 234 cards plus collectors box - $25.95
- Series II consists of 106 cards plus collectors box - $14.95
- Series I and II together - $37.95
- Series III consists of 72 cards plus collectors box - $10.95
- Larry Fritsch Cards
- 735 Old Wausau Road,
- P.O. Box 863
- Dept. 531
- Stevens Point, WI.
- USA 54481-0863
- FAX: (715) 344-1778
- Phone: (715) 344-8687
- Website: www.fritschcards.com
- Email: email@example.com
Gals in Sports is a business operated by Linda Lundin and Kathy Bertrand. The store offers printed memorabilia such as reprints of old clippings, illustrations, photos, and many more items that have a historical connection to the AAGPBL.
- Gals in Sports
- P.O. Box 864
- Lakeville, MA 02347
- Phone: (508) 947-0750
- Email: Linda Lundin or Kathy Bertrand
K & P Weaver, LLC K & P Weaver, LLC, Licensee of the AAGPBL - offers authentically reproduced uniforms & accessories for all teams (home & away). Each uniform is custom made to order and includes the appropriate league and team patches, belt, satin shorts, & baseball cap. Contact Ken or Paula for more information.
- K & P Weaver, LLC
- PO Box 1131
- Orange, CT 06477
- Phone: (203) 795-9024
- Website: http://www.baseballamericaspastime.com
If you are interested in becoming an AAGPBL licensee or have questions about our licensing program, please contact:
Chair - Licensing & Contract Committee